Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guys: How important is hair when it comes to girls of your liking?

Do you really care about a girls hair? What kind of hair do you like? Straight, wavy, curly?Guys: How important is hair when it comes to girls of your liking?
Straight or wavy is great on just about anyone. Curly only works well on certain girlsGuys: How important is hair when it comes to girls of your liking?
You're probably not going to get a universal answer to this question. Everybody likes something different.



That said, I think most men prefer healthy-looking, shiny hair. I don't know any guys that are into the really-short look either. I don't like standing in line behind someone and not knowing if they are a man or a woman because their hair is as short and style-less as mine.



Personally, I like long wavy or curly hair, either brunette or blonde. Brunette curls are incredibly cute.
I think hair is pretty important when it comes to girls. Of course, well kept hair denotes a girl who takes relatively good care of herself, so that's a definite plus. For me, hair should compliment the face, framing it so that it's just like a picture that's easy to stop and stare at. Sometimes the hair can seal the deal on a great look, but if it's not well kept or well-matching, it can honestly ruin a look (though a good guy will be able to see past that for the girl behind the look).

I prefer straight hair, but depending on the girl, wavy or curly hair could also attract me just as well.
no it does not matter and i have no preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment