Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to get long, thick hair? How egg is to be used to improve hair growth? What type of food i need to take?

5 years back i used to have long and very dense hair? Due to thyroid and anemia i had huge hair loss. Can i get back my hair? What care i need to take?How to get long, thick hair? How egg is to be used to improve hair growth? What type of food i need to take?
My sister had the same problem as well as breaking brittle nails. Her doc recommended a dietary supplement called Biotin from a drug store or natural food store. She's been taking it for 3 months, her hair has come back and her nails are gorgeous. I'm taking it now. It's in a pill form and says support for hair skin and nails on the bottle.

Good luck, hope it works for you.How to get long, thick hair? How egg is to be used to improve hair growth? What type of food i need to take?
I can't comment on how biotin effects your hair, but I do know the egg yolk has tons of the stuff. I consume 3 raw eggs a day. Raw to preserve the enzymes and nutrients. Once you cook it I believe most of that is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment