Thursday, October 21, 2010

If I take Prenatal Vitamins to speed up my hair growth, how many inches will my hair grow in 3 months?

Hair grows on average about 1cm a month so if yours grows at an average speed a tiny bit more than that. Kelp supplements are good for hair and nail growth too.If I take Prenatal Vitamins to speed up my hair growth, how many inches will my hair grow in 3 months?
probably about an inch this time of year. Spring and fall is the time when our hair grows a little faster than the normal rate of 1/4 inch per month or so.If I take Prenatal Vitamins to speed up my hair growth, how many inches will my hair grow in 3 months?
Hair grows at a rate of 1/4 inch per month. Taking prenatal vitamins will strengthen your hair, but nothing will speed up the growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment