Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have very little facial hair.How can I get more?

I m 27 and besides a small goatee, I have no facial hair at all. My skin is really smooth !

I want to grow a beard . what should I do to get more facial hair?I have very little facial hair.How can I get more?
You hit your maximum facial hair growth in your mid 20s. What you have now is pretty much itI have very little facial hair.How can I get more?
hmm 27 and no hair on the face hmm r u sure u 27 lmao im sorry man maybe you are just one f the lucky ones
Someday, you'll be thankful ! ( I heard or read somewhere that you have to keep shaving the area/s , that, in your opinion, are lacking.) Supposedly, the more you shave, the coarser your hair gets.
Man you are so lucky I would kill to have no facial hair.

Anyways back to the question like the people above said not much chance of growing facial hairs now however called this an ''old ladies tale'' but according to some grandma lady in my family you should wipe your face thorughly after washing it to minimize hair growth so maybe you should do the opposite to maximise hair growth =)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment