Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to minimize the appearance of upper lip hair on teenage girl?

I am a teenager, and i have a lot of hair on my upper lip. It is fairly noticeable, although it is white. My mum wont let me remove it. It is especially bad looking when i wear lip gloss and it looks really gross. How can i make it look better?How to minimize the appearance of upper lip hair on teenage girl?
remove it without tellin her..How to minimize the appearance of upper lip hair on teenage girl?
1.Bleach it

2.Wax it

3.Thread it (Search ';Threading';

4. DON'T SHAVE

5.Use hair remover cream

6. Deal with it

7.Trim it



I go with 1 and 7 ;D
Wax it.... she won't know.
Shave that sh!t
Babe , bleaching is the best . I use (Jolen) Bleaching cream , its really easy and it costs about 9$, all u have to do is mix a little powder with 2 drops of the cream and leave on the area u wanna bleach for about 15 minutes , and u will feel and look beautiful , and u will have to re do it every month . Never shave , cause shaving will make the hair that will appear , so black and thick and it will look discusting and u will regret it .. and dont use hair removal creams , as the hair that grows back is much longer .. and the hair comes out too fast after using the removal creams , u will have to do it weekly instead of monthly .. totally waste of time and money . Please tell me what do u think , cause this is like , the longest answer I have ever written... Good Luck Bleaching .

No comments:

Post a Comment