Thursday, October 28, 2010

I just got my hair cut from long to a kind of bob?

do guys go for girls with that hair ?

how should i weaar it going to school ?



anything you want to add about it ?? :)

thanks %26lt;3I just got my hair cut from long to a kind of bob?
Don't worry, i am sure the hair is not that bad and if it is... HAIR GROWS BACK!



In styling if you want to hide it, put clips on both sides of your head to pull it back.



or



wear a head band which will neatly pull it back!



Hope I Helped

xoxo

Lady StrawberriesI just got my hair cut from long to a kind of bob?
Guys don't really care about a girls hair, if you want my honest opinion. As long as you don't change it up too often, he won't even notice :) Personally, I think bobs are super cute and in style, so you have nothing to worry about. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment