Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you make hair grow fast? 10 pts?

Okay well my hair is right above my shoulders right now. It used to be quite long but I had to chop it off because like 10 inches of it was dead and now it is all gone and I miss my long hair. How do I get my hair to grow long and fast. I want it touching my shoulder blades by the end of summer. thanksHow do you make hair grow fast? 10 pts?
one good way to get your hair to grow fast is to massage your scalp.

that might sound weird, but it gets the blood circulating to your head which helps your hair grow.How do you make hair grow fast? 10 pts?
Your hair is basically dead protein so eat a lot of lean meat, fish, eggs and fresh vegetables.

Avoid damage by not using straighteners, curlers, blow dryer etc.

Increase blood flow to your hair follicles by putting your head-upside down for 20-30 seconds a day, this promotes hair growth.

Your hair grows most when sleeping so get plenty of rest.

Don't brush your hair when it's wet as this can cause breakage, use a wide tooth comb instead.

Massage your head daily.

Use deep conditioning treatments.
eating high nutrient foods is supposed to make your hair healthier and grow faster, massaging your scalp in the shower everyday stimulates blood flow which can help grow faster, and oil masks on your hair is supposed to work too..

Good luck
Apply Oil daily and eat healthy food
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment