Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i get my hair to lay flatter?

hi, i am black with very naturally tightly curled hair. my hair is currently relaxed but i still have to flat iron it because its not completely straight.(its not dry because i keep it very well moisturized with oil and leave in conditioner and always used heat protection cream when blow drying and flat ironing) it tends to stick out instead of lay against my scalp. i can actually kind of spike my hair without any styling products. is there anything i can do to make it lay flat? or could i be using too much hair product? thanks for any help :3How can i get my hair to lay flatter?
Hi, I'm Mixed race and my 'dark' hair is constantly bothering me, from experience i've found some pretty good ways of making it better, so i hope these help :)



1. Try wetting the roots of your hair, then applying heat protection spray and straightening



2. Try Lee stafford poker straight sleepover, it works miracles, simply apply before you sleep, then wash off in the morning to find you have really straight and glossy hair, its avaliable from most retailiers, eg Boots,Superdrug,Hair Salons %26amp; The internet



3.Leave in conditioner can cause your scalp to become dry over time which can cause frizziness in afro hair, try some hair moisturiser, theres some really good ones arround, i get on best with Palmer's Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Milk, which is again available from most good chemists and stores such as boots,



Good luck :) hope your hair is looking good soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment