Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to retain the burgundy-red color in my hair?

I dyed my hair burgundy - that purpleish red color - and I just love it, but it seems to wash out fairly quickly. What can I do to keep the color vibrant in-between dye jobs? Thanks in advance!How to retain the burgundy-red color in my hair?
there are shampoos specifically for dyed hair, and specifically for dyed red hair.

im not sure of specific ones, i just know i saw one by john frieda.



although i would suggest a better shampoo like something you get at a salon.

i would ask your hair lady or go into a salon and try to talk to someone about it.

the store trade secret is really helpful alsoHow to retain the burgundy-red color in my hair?
well, there are shampoos specially created for colored hair...and conditioners... and there are also lots of plant extracts...

No comments:

Post a Comment