Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I get all of my hair back to medium brown?

So I dyed my hair brown-black a month ago and decided I didn't like it. I've been trying to grow it out but my roots are coming in so much lighter! It looks awful, there's a big bold line where the colors meet. What should I do? I just want all of my hair back to my natural color of medium brown. If I use a blonde color to lighten my ends, then my roots will be really blonde! Help!How can I get all of my hair back to medium brown?
You should probably go to a stylist who can strip some or all of the brown black dye and then re-dye your hair so that it's your natural color. You can also possibly get some highlights to lighten the dyed part without over-lightening your natural roots. In the future, try using a semi-permanent dye when you want to experiment with new colors: if you don't like your new color, it will wash out in about a week, and if you do like it, you can dye it that way permanently.How can I get all of my hair back to medium brown?
Well I would suggest that you do not do it yourself, most likely you will end up messing it up even more and it will just be a mess. So my best suggestion would be to go to a salon and they can fix it up for you.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment