Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I dye my hair and how long will it last?

I'm in school and I have dark black hair (Asian dude). I want to dye my hair blonde or red. I just have to bleach it for yellow or bleach and dye for red, right?



Also, how long will it last before fading away. I'll need to start looking for a job in a few months.How can I dye my hair and how long will it last?
You must bleach all the color out before you can dye it.

It grows out, it does not fade out. It will take many haircuts to get back to natural and the roots will look terrible as it grows out.How can I dye my hair and how long will it last?
go to supercuts, and it will last until your hair grows enough to see your roots
28 shampoos if it's semi-permanent.



Permanent hair dyes meaning until all your hair is cut out and new growth begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment