Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I get my naturally curly hair to be more curly?

I am African American and I have very curly hair, well one side is very EXTREMELY and one side is wavy almost straight. Does anyone have any tips as to how to even them out or any products that work well? I would like to keep my curls soft so please no mousses or gels.How do I get my naturally curly hair to be more curly?
just make sure tiny tony doesnt hide the ponyHow do I get my naturally curly hair to be more curly?
I have a pink spray bottle called Helene Curtis Perfect Curls that you just spray it in your hair and makes your curls curlier. i love it
after i get out of the shower i put my hair in a tight bun and sleep with it wet..they next day it comes out soft and pretty curls..anywho..hope i helped..=)
You could try using a diffuser or curling your hair with a 1+ inch barrel curling iron. Either option would give you more uniform curls throughout your hair without giving you a stiff, unnatural look :) I think the curling iron would be your best bet because a diffuser may make your curls too wild. Just experiement with it :)
If you want more curl, use a round-barrel brush and blow dry smooth curls, or use a large-barreled curling iron for more bounce. For more tousled, wavy hair, come some of the curls out before adding serum or gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment