Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I ask for my hair to be cut? (Boys hair)?

Right now it's short, and sits an inch above my eyebrows when I push it down flat.



I don't think I've been getting my hair cut right, because it grows weird unlike other kids in my class. My hair stacks and piles up on my head, makes my head look larger, and it grows outward. Obviously, all hair grows outward, but my hair never goes downward by its own weight after it gets very lengthy. Also, I don't know if my hair is damaged, because it appears dry and stuff, but when I lift the ';outer'; portions of my hair up, underneath there's really awesome, silky, healthy, hair.



I want my hair to stay the same length, but I don't want it to be so thick and ';stacked'; and making my head look bigger than it really is. I want it to be like the nice hair underneath the other parts that I described earlier.



How do I ask in ';hair-dressing'; terms to have my hair cut? I tried finding a picture, but I can't find one of what I imagine my hair would look like if it wasn't so thick and stacked-up.How do I ask for my hair to be cut? (Boys hair)?
best to explain to the hairdresser what you said here. let them know HOW it grows out and also ask them what hair product you should be using. i think it's usually a good idea to have a picture, so you might want to keep looking.

http://images.google.com/images?q=mens%2

No comments:

Post a Comment