Thursday, October 28, 2010

What can i do to my hair to make it fuller?

My hair is SO boring. Its the same everyday. It doesn't curl its boring it gets greasy really fast and i keep loosing hair. How can i make it appear fuller and thicker? and What can i do to it to make it look better?



Im tired of having the SAME hair everyday %26amp; what curlers work the best? I want natural looking curls but im not good with a curling iron..What can i do to my hair to make it fuller?
to make it appear fuller and thicker



Work a dime-size dab of shine product through the hair, and smooth bangs slightly to the side. Blow-dry the entire head with a paddle brush鈥攁 round brush will give too much of a voluminous look.



to curl it





the best way is just to tie your wet hair in small buns,and then blow dry it.I hate to damage my hair so i've been using this method for a long time and it always works.however,you might needa experiment a bit on how tight you want your bun to be.the looser the bun,you'll get loose curls.go on youtube and you'll be able to find many many videos on that!hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment