Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can anyone help me with my hair problems?

well i used to have long healthy hair until i went to the hair dresser for a hair cut and i gave the person a picture of what i wanted and the hair dresser did something totally different ,she did some type of layers but they aren't good at all because on my hair doesn't suit them ,my hair is very think and frizzy ,and when she gave me that haircut ,the layers just made my natural hair so bad and i want to know if anybody knows how to grow my layers out of my hair ?

i want my long straight hair back without any layers.

because i straighten my hair with my iron and having those gross layers in my hair have made my hair damaged ,and i just dont know how to fix my hair !

i need help ! so please if anybody has some ideas how to help me with my hair please help ! thank you ! :)Can anyone help me with my hair problems?
You'll have to get rid of all the layers by cutting it from the shortest layer :)
  • adsl networking solution
  • where can i find lpt1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment