Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help(: Advise for hair at prom on saturday. Please answer?

I have prom on Saturday, and my appointment is at one.

I'm going to describe myself so you can tell me how you think the hairstyle I want will look(:

I have blonde hair a couple inches below my shoulder and a couple above my boobs.

So right in the middle of there. Lol.

I have kinda fair skin and I have hazel eyes (brown and green--switches between the two and blends sometimes)

I'm only 5'2';, really petite.

Ohhh, and I have realllllly thin soft hair.

I know this stuff might not matter but I just want you to like get a picture. Lol.

But how I really am wanting to do my hair is very loose curls :)

Maybe half up or something like that.

Please tell me how you think I should do it and also you can send some pictures too!

I have one below, let me know what you think on that too.

Thank you so much, you're helping alot!

I wanna look beautiful and my boyfriend doesn't really know stuff about how to do my hair and I want him to think I look really great(:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286

^Not exactly like that but something close MAYBE(:

I'm really excited and I want ideas and I will pick a best answer!(:Help(: Advise for hair at prom on saturday. Please answer?
';Advice'; is spelled like this.



I'm 13 and i know this.Help(: Advise for hair at prom on saturday. Please answer?
Just print out the picture, and show it to your hairdresser.

Tell your hairdresser exactly what you just asked, he or she should know what to do.

:)

Good luck, have a great time at your prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment