Sunday, December 11, 2011

How should I change my hair?

I have long natural blonde hair. I'm getting married in a year and really want long hair for my wedding, so drastically chopping it is out of the picture. I have really pale skin as well, so I'm not sure about darkening the color. I feel like I need some sort of change. Is there anything I can do to change my appearance without cutting it short or dying my whole head? Suggestions please :)How should I change my hair?
You could change the texture of it. If you have straight hair, opt for curls. If you have curly hair, opt for straight. Throw in a headband or change your part. Get highlights or bangs (bangs can have a huge impact on your look, btw). You might even want a blowout, just to freshen things up.



The possibilities are endless! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment