Sunday, December 11, 2011

How did you figure out who you really are?

Okay so im having a lot of trouble figuring out who i am.. i feel like if i choose to do something that i love other people will judge me or if one of my role models doesnt do it too then its just not cool. For instance i love piano and always have. I am a natural at playing and started playing when i was about 5. But i quit because i was embarrassed for some reason and now i cant play very good anymore. Basically im missing out on life but i dont know how i can become more confident when i always want to be someone else. I love music and was in band for 4 years but quit when i got to highschool because i was embarrassed and didnt want to be called a band geek. I love guitar and piano but feel like its too late for me to start now and i wont ever be any good. I dont dress or wear my hair how i want because im scared people wont like it. I dress like your typical hollister girl in highschool and hate it! I dont feel comfortable or confident. I would rather dress with more personality and wear cute jumpers and tights to school but i know people would make fun of me so much. I also have bipolar so im extremely moody from week to week. Basically i just need your help and advice. I will appreciate it so much!How did you figure out who you really are?
You know what? You are so lucky because it already sounds like you know who you are. You know you are a natural at music. Go back to it! My gosh, think of what the world would be like without music. Know that God has given you this gift for music, too. That's nothing to be ashamed about. Look how many people out there think they are good musicians and they aren't. Just do it! And if you have friends who think you would be a geek because of what you do or how you dress, then they are not very good friends. Make new friends. Be yourself. The world is full of good and fun things that will reveal your talents. Don't be afraid.How did you figure out who you really are?
u dont
College really helped me figure out myself.

You just have to be proud of yourself.

Dont worry about what other people say, if you are passionate about something, and you do it well, people will love you.

You sound like you really love music, dont give it up just because of some label.
You care too much for what people think of you
How I became myself, is actually complicated, I once sat down after doing this big paper, looking around as a freshman, just looked and thought, am I a prep, am I a jock, am I a nerd or a geek? I thought No, I am what I think I am, and I didnt care anymore what people thought of me, I drift between groups now as a Senior, a well-known senior as funny, charismatic and I dont mind about personal looks, but I keep myself kept up. Popularity is nothing, being known as yourself and not as a stereotype is how you find yourself.
if i'm weird for saying this . i don't care. you seem like a bright girl. you want to do stuff that make you happy. you shouldn't let other people bug or tare you down. they are just jealous cause they don't have what you have. and that is love for the things that make you who you are. they are just jumping around through stuff. so when they look at you they wish they had something that makes them happy. so they would tear you down so you would feel less better then they do. well don't give into that. be free. over come the fear of rejection and in-confidence. be happy. all you need is a little push. i will be that push. also your not a band geek. your cool. also i hoped i helped in any way. also bye and good luck. may life bring good things in your future. hehe hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment