Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daily hair routine people?

When you get up and wash you hair how long does it take you to wash and style it in total?



Do you wash your hair in the morning or the night before?



I'm starting to think I'm crazy by taking ages to do these things... Am I vain or what lol I don't know.Daily hair routine people?
It takes me 50 minutes to get ready in the morning. (That's showering, shaving, drying my hair %26amp; out the door.) I've never just done hair ~ it's a whole or nothing routine!!



I'm casual %26amp; not very trendy though.... You might be %26amp; that takes more time.Daily hair routine people?
Your not supposed to wash your hair everyday. If you do, then it's no surprise that your hair is damaged and frizzy. Your supposed to wash your hair once to twice a week.

I've always been told by hairstylists that you should wash your hair with shampoo every OTHER day. Not every day. That doesn't mean you shouldn't shower every day, but don't use shampoo every day. The bottle tells you to use it every day so it will run out faster and then you will have to buy it from them more. ;-) Health wise though, you should only clean it every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment