Sunday, December 11, 2011

How long is your hair ?

long medium or short ??

and do you like it like that or do you want it to grow longer or shorter or your fine with the way it is at the moment.How long is your hair ?
My hair is long - about three inches below my shoulders - I definitely want it longer. I want its length to be at my elbows :)How long is your hair ?
I have no hair, I shave my head. I have been shaving my head for a couple of years and I don't feel I will change my style any time soon.
I have medium hair.

I might want it to grow a little longer but I generally like the way it is. Just be careful to make sure that your hairstyle always support your face's shape.
from the very top of the scalp to the longest strand

my hair is about 70cm, i want a haircut but i don't what hairstyle to choose

i'm 163cm tall

my hair is 2 inches past my waist
My hair is shaved.
Mine is a few inches past my shoulders. It was almost at my waist but I cut it because the ends were really bad. I like it the way it is now.
i have a platinum bob.



but wear 20inch extensions..



i wish my hair would be longer :(:(
Long....bout just under belly button lol. But I have short layers on top and big fringe.......;D
i would say my hair is long it reaches the middle of my back. i want to grow it longer. i want it to reach my butt. it has once before. but this time when i go and get it cut i want to donate my hair to locks of love.
It's about the same height as a golf green! A golf ball would travel fast across my head!
My hair is medium length-a little bit past my shoulders- and im pretty happy with it at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment