Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i make my hair grow faster?

I straighten my hair everyday. I wash it every other day. I blow-dry my hair maybe once a month. I use a leave in treatment( in(fus)ium 23). I use the Pantenee Beautiful Lengths shampoo and conditioner. What else could i do to make my hair grow longer?How do i make my hair grow faster?
for 1 i can tell you off hand to stop straightening it everyday... thats definately damaging it... but besides that i dont want to make this a race issue but in the fact of haircare there are differnt ways to care for different types of hair so without knowing ur race i cant really give good advice



hope this helped :)How do i make my hair grow faster?
It is not safe use something which can grow hair faster. Rather let them grow naturally.
drink piss
1) make sure it's healthy. use lots of conditioner, get it trimmed when need be, etc.

2) massage your scalp. it increases the blood flow and makes your hair grow faster.

3) get lots of sleep. your hair grows fastest when you're resting.

4) eat as much fruit/veg as you can.

5) drink 8 glasses of water a day.

6) exercise at least 3 times a week for half an hour. again, it increases the blood flow.

7) there are some vitamins you can get from places like Holland %26amp; Barrett and Boots.
wear clip in hair extensions like these http://www.eyecandii.co.uk/
pull them, but not too much otherwise you'll be without hair soon.
Make sure there are no split ends.
stop straightening it.

and sunlight helps hair to grow, so you should be ok, seeing as its nearly summer!:)

xx.
Nothing. But to make it thicker, healthier and shinier, use a prenatal multi vitamin daily. Cheap, cheap from the clinic. (That rhymes!!)

Peace.
eat protein and stop using panteen (well, it won't help your cause but they test on animals I)
vitamins help your hair and nails grow. Vitamins A %26amp; E help. You can buy a multivitamin that has these in it. Also pre-natal vitamins help a lot too.
use steriods. it helps grow your hair faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment