Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I make my hair grow faster?

I have naturally 3b curly hair, when i was younger i'd never cut my hair in my life and it was passed my waist. It was not as curly as it is now i suppose because it was heavy and weighed dow the curls. But After 3 yrs of cutting my hair to my shoulders i reallly crave my long repunzel like hair. :( do yuou have any advice to growing my hair long and !fast! i mean like faster than 1/2 inch per month. and please dont say extensions, i have curly hair. (non-matchable) thanks.



*sigh i wish my hair would grow 3 inches a month lolHow can I make my hair grow faster?
hair only grows at an average of 1/2 inch per month try one of the new smoothing treatments like la braziliana helps control unruly hair and reduces drying timeHow can I make my hair grow faster?
be gentle with your hair

don't put your hair up in tight pony tails do loose braids

and just don'tt damage it
Ohh god mines exactly the same! My mum cut my hair like a boy when I was about 6, which ive never really forgiven her for, but ive let it grow out and my curls look really nice now, i cut about 3/4 of a inch of a month and it grows out even more for me, maybe I'm just lucky, you could try but just experiment with a little bit first. :D
ok so some ways to make your hair grow faster are:



1. take a everyday vitamin.



2. don't wash your hair everyday.



3. try not to use heat tools on it.



4. try and oil/ protein massage.



5. get trims when needed and cute all dead ends off



shampoo and conditioner i would say use something that has a lot of vitamins in it so it will make your hair stronger. i suggest somethign from paul mitchel or sebastian



hope i helped =)



t
Pre-natal vitamins.
i totally know how you feel!

try to not use flat irons, curling irons, relaxers,etc (basically chemicals and heat!)

if you must use heat try roller sets under a hooded dryer

also try all natural products for example carols daughter, Giovanni, Jane carter solution, Ojon,etc (whole foods and Sephora have nice hair products!) if you have fine hair try using more protein based deep conditioner if you have very thick hair try more oil an emollient based conditioners and if your medium switch up the kind of conditioner you use varying form emollient to protein (if it says hydrolyzed that is protein like soybean or keratin) also using no sulfate shampoo and washing and deep conditioning every 1-2 weeks! developing a routine might also help. moreover, try styles that you don't have to comb/brush/straighten everyday to promote growth like braids, twists, and etc. and eating healthy, taking multi vitamins, drinking lots of water, and exercising definitely helps! when you detangle try wooden combs and brushes bc plastic promotes elasticity which creates friction and causes your hair to break easier! gosh i know its a lot but theres a lot more to learn umm lets c..use satin or silk scarves when you go to bed and use leave in conditioners everyday and maybe oil every other day depending on how dry your hair is try researching more and that will def help a lot i hope i helped your journey to beautiful long hair! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment