Sunday, December 11, 2011

What Color Hair Extensions Should I Get?

They're not the fancy ones. The ones at Hot Topic or Claire's. So, what color? And if you answer this question I will be happy and you are most likely to earn 10 points (because no one answers the bonus question), How can you make hair extension look real? Like where to hide them and stuff like that? Thanks!What Color Hair Extensions Should I Get?
I think a bright pink or red would look good. Depends on what kind of hair color you have. You just snap them kind of underneath your regular hair so that they kind of show but make sure their close to your part in your hair so it looks like its real.What Color Hair Extensions Should I Get?
if you want a natural look, medium brown would be my choice. if you want an emo look, id get coon tails? is that wat theyre called? u kno, the ones where there are horizontal stripes? yupp that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment