Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to prevent all kinds of bugs coming in my home ?

Especially worm like bugs with bunch of legs that look like giant spider legs with hair. It's almost always those that come through the bathroom sink holes.How to prevent all kinds of bugs coming in my home ?
You can get a suface spray that you can buy from any supermarket or bunnings. All you have to do is go outside and spray the whole boundary of your house and this will stop any insects from entering the house for 6 months. for the bathroom sinks you can put a plug on it at night as most insects are most active at night.How to prevent all kinds of bugs coming in my home ?
Forget about them. I live in a carvan with many bugs, and at first i was scared of the big spiders but now i am so used to them. Theres no point fighting them. I live with a big native lizzard in my room. I actually leave the light on for a while to attract the bugs, than turn it off so he can feed on them. I did have a native rat (not much bigger than a mouse, and a lot quiter and cleaner) but the neighbours cat bit the head of it, i was a bit upset. But I think its easier to accept them as a part of nature and live in harmony with them than try to fight them..
  • my last name from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment