Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i make my hair look like this .. ?

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/nicolerichiehairstyles_longbohoweaveshairstyle.jpg

i have just past my shoulders , its not wavy its frizzy and i wear extentions

how would i make my natural hair%26amp; extentions go wavy like that ?

would i be able to do it myself or should i go to the hairdressers?

help pleaseHow can i make my hair look like this .. ?
This is what I do: Try french braiding all of your hair including extensions, spray some hairspray, and blow dry on low heat just to lock in the waves.How can i make my hair look like this .. ?
braid your hair in like three big braids, unlcuding extensions.

hair spray a little, then take it out.
1. Wash your hair and put styling product on it (I use Charles Worthington's straightening one, it works really well)

2. Braid your hair loosely

3. Blow-dry your hair/sleep and let it dry overnight

4. Get your hair straightener and take a small bit of hair. Pull it horizontally away from your head with the straightener. Turn the hair striaghtener 180 degrees, then pull gently away from your head. Repeat where you like :)

5. If it's too curly, brush out.



This video shows you how to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iB4Sp3zdqE%26amp;feature=watch_response_rev



Hope I helped x
Well if you have thick curling tongs you could do it yourself...and i'd advise you to straighten your hair before you start curling...and if you don't have curling tongs..you can do it with hairstraightners... I love that hair style..I'm planning on getting hair extensions so I can have my hair like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment