Sunday, December 11, 2011

What hair dye would I have to get for this colour and how light would I have to bleach it?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm177/iVickeh/Hayley-hayley-williams-2252283-600-.jpg



My hair is a sort of faded black at the moment.What hair dye would I have to get for this colour and how light would I have to bleach it?
Bleach it to at least a level 7 (pale yellow).

The following Manic Panic colors used in combination will give you results as in the picture:

Wildfire (main color) with streaks of Pillarbox Red, and Electric Lava.What hair dye would I have to get for this colour and how light would I have to bleach it?
you have to do it in steps, if you dye it straight blonde you WILL go ginger.
just go to the hair dressers and as for your hair to be dyed red with orange strands in.

if you do it yourself ..like bleach it will not turn red or what ever it will go a greenish purple colour.

get it done professionally

No comments:

Post a Comment