Sunday, December 11, 2011

How should I do my hair for my homecominq next Friday?

My schools homecominq is next Friday n I have no clue how I'm going to do my hair. It's way too lonq to straighten n it takes for ever n if I do it becomes puffy in a couple hours. My hair is naturally wavey kinda curley but I have no clue how to get my hair to look really nice. I do my hair pretty but I want somethinq that makes my dress look nice. And I cant cut my hair. My dress colors are grey pink n blackHow should I do my hair for my homecominq next Friday?
Put it in a low, side pony-tail with a cute headband and just straighten the pony-tail a little.How should I do my hair for my homecominq next Friday?
do red hightlight
go to a salon
I would get it done at a hair salon that gives it to you free if you buy a product. just let them know what you are looking for and if you want clips or anything. they will do it sooo prettty. and i love the colors in your dress!
  • how to flirt with your girlfriend
  • name my dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment