Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i brush my hair? When it's wet?

So i've heard many times that it's terrible to brush you're hair when it's wet but i have curly hair so if i brush it when it's dry it just turns frizzy. How and when should i brush it then? Thanks(:How do i brush my hair? When it's wet?
Use a comb with wide gaps and start from the endsHow do i brush my hair? When it's wet?
you should invest in a wide toothed comb and a good leave in moisturizer/detangler to use when your hair is wet. combing it that way is less damaging. [ :
I have thick wavy hair, too. What you need to do is get a very wide tooth comb and comb your hair with that while it's wet. You might also want to use a good conditioner or a spray on detangler first. You just don't want to brush and brush, because your hair stretches and breaks easily when it's wet.
I dont brush my hair once i get out of the shower. I brush it while im in the shower with a wide tooth comb. My hairs the same way, really curly. So i comb through it in the shower then throw it up in a towel then scrunch my hair.
I also have curly hair I brush it wet all the time and its perfect. I find it easier to brush the tips first and work my way up that way i wont tug on my hair and damage it(:
  • kids hair
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment