Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i control my frizzy hair?

im going to the Spanish Mediterranean this summer, and its very humid there. i have wavy, pretty frizzy hair and i wont have time or the desire to straighten it everyday. what can i use to control the frizz and make my waves look good? thanks!How do i control my frizzy hair?
I have the exact same hair as you and I have this stuff from Avon (forget what its called) and its in a cream color bottle and it has a lime green lid, its used for shine but I noticed its really good for frizz too. You can also wet your hair with freezing cold water after you have a shower (I do) and its cuts down the frizz too. Good LuckHow do i control my frizzy hair?
When I still had curly hair (it's permanently straightened now) I used Pantene's styling gel. Just put it all in your hair while it's still wet. It has a good hold while not being stiff or gross looking.
just buy an anti frizz, they come in small containers and you can buy them at the drugstore, next to the hair conditioners. Rub and leave into dry hair as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment