Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do White women know how to BRAID their Mixed babies hair?

Or do they leave the kids hair flying?Do White women know how to BRAID their Mixed babies hair?
im gonna make me a herd of dem mixed race babiesDo White women know how to BRAID their Mixed babies hair?
No, they raise their babies white and they try to make them forget the other half.
OMG, why do you care?
my mom is white and I'm mixed and my mom braided me and my sister's hair when we were younger. so yea, some white women know how to braid.
I'm assuming if they chose to braid their kids' hair, they would know how...
My mom, who is black, didn't even know how to braid my hair.
I always wondered this..
I have seen some who can do hair, others leave it up to the professionals. (:



Doesn't matter, its all good.
yes some of them do learn how to do it
A good friend of mine who's white braided my daughters hair before and she did a decent job.

My daughter is biracial (black/white) and her hair is really thick and curly.
Some learn, some take them to someone who knows how, and some unfortunately let their babies hair look like the stuck there finger in a socket.
No and they try to make them think their more of their ugly evil side. The only reason half white half black babies can be cute is because of the black side.
what's wrong with leaving the hair down...?



and yes; i'm sure they do know how to braid the hair, or would take the effort to learn.... but i don't understand why they'd have to do it...don't waste your time tugging at it everyday when the child doesn't even enjoy it.
i don't see what's wrong with leaving the hair down. (too lazy to brush it on a regular basis or something??)



but, i babysit for a couple who have biracial kids (the dad is black, and the mom is white) and she is perfectly capable of braiding both of her daughters' hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment