Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am natrually ginger and want to dye my hair platinum blonde ?

does anyone know how this would look as my skin is abit pale ? and wether id be able to do this myself ?I am natrually ginger and want to dye my hair platinum blonde ?
You shouldn't do it. My older sister is naturally ginger and is pale too and bleached her hair, and it looked really bad, besides, people don't get jealous or show attention to blonde hair, ginger hair is rare and beautiful. Keep it :)I am natrually ginger and want to dye my hair platinum blonde ?
Platinum blonde goes well with pale skin! It's a very classy look, take Christina Aguilera for example. I think you should do it, it'll look lovely!
You may need to go to a salon to make sure you don't end up with an orange mess :) (not that red hair is a mess, but I am talking bright orange!). Best go and be on the safe side if you can afford it.
when youre doing a drastic change for the first time I suggest going to a salon, because to get it fixed it's going to cost you a lot more. But I would also do this gradually, get some highlights and see if you like it lighter before you go all out. I know I never looked great when I'd go super blonde, but if I had some red tones/gold tones add it would look better.
it would look fine hun, but dont do it yourself, its so easy to **** up when using bleach on your hair.
Don't do it. Natural is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment