Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to keep my hair straight without it going puffy?

i need help my hair goes straight when i go to school but when i come back its all puffy help me how do i keep it straight??How to keep my hair straight without it going puffy?
try L'oreal Studio Hot Straight it is Straightening protecting cream before straighten your hair



http://www.auravita.com/prodimages/LORE/





it hold your hair very good and protect your hair from straightenHow to keep my hair straight without it going puffy?
you either need a hairspary or anti frizz thing or gel just not alot
I use a flat iron from root to ends and apply a pomade. There is a product that is heat activated and makes the hot iron lock in better. It's called a thermal active setting spray. I believe there are different brands. Ask the beauty supply shop.
if you have frizzy hair do not brush it with a brush use a comb and use a little hair spray whenn u straighten it if this doesnt help any you must have a crappy straightener or u didnt listen cus i ahve the thickest and frizziest hair in the world
If you have a strightener that won't mess up easy, straighten your hair when its damp (not soaked!), or run mousse in it and straighten it. Hope I helped some~!!
I just brush mine throughout the day and put in leave in conditioner in the morning.. Hope I helped!
Buy FrizzEase it resists heat/protects your hair from frying and it keeps your hair under control

No comments:

Post a Comment