Sunday, November 21, 2010

Men only. Women if they dare. How do I get hair off of my...?

How can I safely get the hair off of my sack? Buzzer hurts like hell ,scissors .....no way. I dont think wax will work but then again i havent tried it. So im open to some suggestions. I want to get it as clean as possible(smooth) So some method that doesnt leave stray hairs.



Thanks ahead of time for answering such an awkward questionMen only. Women if they dare. How do I get hair off of my...?
i use a razorMen only. Women if they dare. How do I get hair off of my...?
i dared.
Just shave it with shaving cream and a razor...



PS.. Whats so awkward about wanting a smooth sack? My old lady loves it:)
just dont use a shaver and be careful with wax...because if you tend to have ingrown hairs..you might get them in your balls too and that would hurt...
Not sure what u mean by buzzer, but a trimmer on a low setting works just fine, cuts em down to 1mm and has a little handy protective piece of plastic that prevents your work from drawing blood.
I dared!!! you can always try nair. Im not so sure I would use the ones for legs, but maybe the facial one. It should be less irritating. Oh and good luck with that!
Honestly I would avoid wax ripping out all your pubic hair from that particular area would hurt like hell, you'd prolly have to put your junk in a sling. If you can see what your doing well enough, some people can't, you can use just a regular razor. They are pretty much idiot proof now, it's not all that east to cut yourself with them anymore.



To summarize; stretch out your nut sack till it looks like a bat wing and shave it off... game over nut hair... smooth...
You could get this cream stuff, I don't know what it is called but I'll tell you what it does.

You apply the cream onto your hairs and it kind of dissolves your hair and then you wipe the cream off with a cloth I believe and then...

There you go, baldness! = )

Go into a chemist and ask some in there or someone you know (preferably a girl), who might know what I am talking about.
manual razor + hair conditioner works well.



email/IM me for any more help mikegarcia225@yahoo.com
best way to get it ';smooth as possible'; would be to wax it off...but the pain must be excruciating! but it also depends on how well u take pain. i would guess its worse than a bikini wax. u should try it. find someone who is experienced in doing that area %26amp; has references. it will be less painful.You can take a couple of Advil before the appointment as well as recommendations, and you can also purchase those over the counter aesthetic numbing sprays at places like Sally Beauty Supply, but I recommend that you experience your first waxing sans any of those, to see what you threshold will be. good luck!



u can always try a creme hair removal, like Nair for bikini.
First of all for those that this is a dumb question...removing and/or trimming the hair in your pubic region helps control odor and helps prevent jock itch.



Now to answer your ';delicate'; question. Take a luke warm shower, this will help ';the boys'; to tighten up a little bit. Use only shampoo (or other mild soap) NO shave cream to lubricate (it burns!), not too much as it makes thing difficult to see. Then use a single or double blade disposable razor (don't use the 57 blade ones as the scrotum skin is very pliable and you will only end up cutting yourself!) It's really that simple. You probably won't get it all the first couple times as the massive amounts of hair continually clog the razor, but you will notice a huge difference. And don't try to get it baby smooth the first couple times, that only irritates the skin. OH and for the love of everything holy -- DO NOT use aftershave (or if you really want to, make sure you got a video camera rolling....)
nair it dudee! that's what I do, and lemme tell you ;)
I would try Ben Gay!
I dared!!!!! haha u could just nair or something like that
Im pretty sure thats impossible without some pain. Scissors are the best way but u have to be precise and accurate otherwise u can never be a father.
use a razor before you wax, waxing hurts like hell, and your sack will be numb for an hour.
Scissors can neatly trim the hair back. Just don't be drunk when doing it, otherwise it is the preferred method of taming the man mane.
I use an electric shaver. No big deal. Just apply Vitamin E Oil to the area once finished, to help moisturize the skin %26amp; promote healing of any razor burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment