Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I do my hair for Picture Day? :)?

I have just past shoulder length, dark brown hair with layers with a blunt fringe/bangs. But my hair is quite fine so a lot of things don't suit it. I have a round face, too. I usually just straigthen my hair and leave it down.



So what do you think? Since I look horrible in my school uniform, I have to express myself through my hair!!How should I do my hair for Picture Day? :)?
Hmm.. You could try a cute up-do. Just a simple ponytail will look nice and go with your bangs :)How should I do my hair for Picture Day? :)?
i think that you should do just a simple pouf in the front like gather about an inch or two and if you have bangs just leave them and gather your hair after them :) it looks very nice and not hard at all! well good luck.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment