Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I do my hair for prom? please please help?

I have shoulder length hair that has a little natural wave. I'm wearing a strapless sapphire blue dress.

I'm not sure if I should do it all up, all down, or half and half...what would look best?

And if you could find examples I would really appreciate it. It's my senior prom and I'm on prom court, so I HAVE to look good.How should I do my hair for prom? please please help?
I think you should do a tousled look nothing too extravagant

because if your dress is going to be really formal and dressy and

you do your hair really formal and dressy then its going to be too

much you have to even it out. I'd say do like soft tousled curles

and put a hair accesory like a hair pin, bow, or headband thingy

or whatever goes with your dress and shoes

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment