Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why do guys like to watch girls put their hair up?

My boyfriend does and I've heard about it before from other people.



Guys: Why in the world would you enjoy watching me put my hair into a ponytail?? I don't understand how that can be sexy or a turn-on or anywhere near exciting in general.



Please. Please. Please explain this to me.Why do guys like to watch girls put their hair up?
Hair is HOT.



For some reason it is a turn-on, especially if it's that guy's favorite hair color/style.

Personally, hair is the first thing I look at to determine if a girl is attractive. I don't know why, but I'm attracted to hair...that's the best explanation I can give you.Why do guys like to watch girls put their hair up?
I find it really sexy when cute girl does it but honestly I have no idea why.
loool.. my bf like that too..never thought of it before.. I'll have to ask him now
My husband says that wet hair is super sexy and turns him on like crazy. It maybe liking something that they do not have.
it's rare and very interesting.
That's a bloody good question..
There r things boys do that's weird and there's thing girls do is weird it's nature



I guess since we can't do that with our it's interesting I guess idk lol.....when a cute girl does it well then it's just a guy thing
so your hair doesnt cover your boobs anymore
lol i aint gunna lie. . . like i didnt even notice dat i even do it until u said sumthin. . . but i mean now dat i think about it i think dat da reason y we like watchin our lady get ready is becuz its our lady. its like ur actually sittin there watchin a gurl dat truly luvs u n wants ta b with u n u sit there n watch while ur baby gets ready for the day. idk it sounds corny but i truly believe dats how it is :-)



If u or ne1 else need ne help on other problems u may email me at hawaiianbrudda@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment