Friday, November 19, 2010

How Can I braid my hair like Amy Lee?

She has this one picture where her hair is long and straight, but is braided on the side (in this picture) http://funstars3.free.fr/evanescence/amylee20.jpg how do i do that? my hair is layered and shoulder-length....since i just washed it, things are difficult to keep in placeHow Can I braid my hair like Amy Lee?
here is a video that will be able to help ya :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ulaVHB-5



cornrows are hard so good luck!How Can I braid my hair like Amy Lee?
those are called corn rows..... lol



its kinda confusing. you should go to a hairstylist/haircut place and they can do it for you, or show you how to do it. i've had it done before and i loved it. its awesome, and its really cute. lol



all i know is that you have to comb your hair super good, and take small strands of hair and pull them back really tight (not so tight that it hurts, just tight so you know its not going anywhere) and you braid them going backwards. when you keep going towards the back, you add more hair to the strands you are braiding.



and to do it like the girl in the picture, you just do half of the hair on your head.



hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment