Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i do my short, layered hair?

i have short, layered hair. it's brown with a little blonde.

it's about an inch above my shoulders in front, but it falls at my neck in the back.

and i have a side bang on the left and a cows-lick on the right.

i'm growing out the cows-lick though, it's super annoying. i don't know how to keep it back or anything. my hair is really fine and bobbypins won't stay in :/

buut, i just want to know if there's anything i can do instead of just straightening it everydayy.

i can't curl the back because the bottom layer is about an inch long.

and i can't put it up either :/

any suggestions? :)How can i do my short, layered hair?
do a rihanna styleHow can i do my short, layered hair?
Tie it up



pig tails



tease



if you go on youtube and search up cute short hairstyles there will be plenty for you to choose. So hope i helped (: make sure next time you cut it short think of how many hairstyles you can do and it would suck to be the same hairstyle everyday. So you should grow it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment