Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i convince my dad to let me dye my hair blue?

im a 15 year old guy. ive got three years of school left. and i just wanna do some thing stupid one last time before i have to grow up.

my dads very stubborn and up until September ive never dyed my hair. well actually that was highlights. but any ways what is a sure fire way to get him to let me do it because my mom could care less she says its just hair.How can i convince my dad to let me dye my hair blue?
Are you working? Are you going to pay for it yourself? If so, it's none of his business is it?!?!

It is your hair and you're 15! Go do it!!!

I'm 40 and am going to do it!!!How can i convince my dad to let me dye my hair blue?
Well, I got convinced. :)



Try saying the same thing, but with the angle that you are going to be a grown up and responsible man, and that in a couple of years he is going to sit and think ';Oh, they grow up so fast, why didn't I let the kid be a kid when he was a kid';.



15 is the time for stupid haircuts. Loads of them.
Hahaha. Dude, there ain't nothing to say but try and convince him.
....dude this is as good as talks with some sort of rebel group...there's no convincing him. Just put your demands and threats on the table and say you will do something for him in return....

But picture the scene.....your dad has his boss and co workers home for some sort of get together and he has to introduce his son as Billy-boy-Blue!
Pray..
I went the ';Better to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission'; route. Do not try this at home. You could take up the Goth Lifestyle, surely he would succumb to the blue hair. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment