Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make my hair look messy purposely..?

and not like I'm having a bad hair day?



I'm lazy to post a pic of me so here's a pic of my hair that's on the site already.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq8/mathew_4015/DSC00500.jpg



and I don't like using too much hair products.How can I make my hair look messy purposely..?
Get a colander (like a sieve with bigger holes) from you kitchen and put it on your head, then dunk your head in water upside down while holding the colander on your head so the water makes your hair go through the holes, let the water drain out upside down to pull the hair through the holes sort of and stand up. The colander should be on your head like a hat with the hair poking through the holes. Wear it like that until your hair is dry and then take it off.



Have fun!How can I make my hair look messy purposely..?
use the Robert Pattinson technique.



Use a handful of lard and twist your hair with an egg beater.



Or just wet it down and style it with a comb....



Your choice.
get the straightener and just go crazy with it like make waves all in your hair with your straightener and then all you have to do is use little product like just use mousse so hers is what you will have to do you go take a shower wash your hair put in the mousse dry it some then get the straightener and make all these different waves in your hair and you have a messy look oh and sometimes when you sleep on your hair it makes it look alot better cause it gives you a more natural look. Hope i helped!!
Take a small section of hair, curl it with a curling iron. As soon as you take the curling iron out, grab the bottom of the curl and pull down. Hold it down for a few seconds or until the curl is cooled. Then let go. Do this all over and when you're done, spray in some hairspray and run your fingers through your hair and mess it up a little. That's how I do it.
GEL
i think you should just spray it with any sort of hairspray and touch it back and forth with your hair tell it gets messe
tease your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment