Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How much does it cost to bleach your hair?

I made a mistake of dying it brown black and I woke up this morning utterly despising how i looked in it(i look horrible since my eyebrows are naturally a light light blonde) so me and the color clash badly,how much would it cost to get it bleached back to a platinum blonde? (My natural was that) any ideas? I need to know how much i need to save up to go have the salon bleach it out for me. thanks..How much does it cost to bleach your hair?
best to call around in your areaHow much does it cost to bleach your hair?
Don't become yet another bleach blonde plastic.



Just leave your hair it's natural color.
you must follow the article haircare/Hairstyle in http://fashnstyle.com/
it is bad to bleach your hair but it will cost around $300 depending on the hair salon but may cost more.
It depends on the salon and what they charge,%26amp; how long your hair is and how thick it is
you will be reddish,and you damaging hair . do rich blond highlights.in Beguine, France salon it is 4000rup
  • routers get infected by viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment