Friday, November 19, 2010

My hair is kind of... flat. Any ways of adding volume to it ? :) <3,x?

Heyy my hair is always really flat and annoying. I wanna add volume to it, but i dont know how. I've heard about backcombing and everything, but apparently it wrecks your hair? Any other ideas? Thank youuh %26lt;3,xMy hair is kind of... flat. Any ways of adding volume to it ? :) %26lt;3,x?
Back combing does wreck your hair :/ I dont reccomend it !



Why don't you go to your hairdresser and ask for her to cut some layers into it, that way you can mess up the layers and have it how you like, also theres some pretty good volume products arround such as toni %26amp; guy's volume range and lee stafford :)My hair is kind of... flat. Any ways of adding volume to it ? :) %26lt;3,x?
Use volumizing shampoo and conditioner. These lightweight formulas won't weigh down your hair and will make it more full and bouncy.Towel dry your hair after a shower. Blow dry your hair upside down for a while. Hairspray your hair upside down and flip it back up. Good luck! :)
well i know how you feel my hair was so flat and not very out there and new. so what i started to do is blowdrying my hair with it flipped upside down. while you hair is still wet maybe add some moose to make it volumeized hope i helped.
well you could tease your hair underneath but thtat kinda damages ur hair...what u can do is use mousse or volumizing spray which u can get at salons or even like price chopper....for cheap...juss flip ur head upside down after a shower and sorta scrunch ur hair with the volumizing spray and mousse in ur hair...then blowdry...after that i straighten my hair and as im straightening the bottom of my hair i push the top up so it has volume....(:
Try using velcro rollers!

I got them at walmart for like 49 and they work Ah-mazing :)

Also you could try blow drying your hair upside down or just flip your hair alot.
I have pritty flat hair myself. I use a fine comb and a big brush to gently back comb my hair from it's routes. My hair isn't at all damaged and i've been doing it for a few years now! I find it's the best way to add massive volume quick and easily. There is many tutorials on YouTube you can watch to show you how to do it properly without damaging you're hair too much. Best way is to try it and see what works for you!



I'd recommend Tressemee volumising shampoo and conditioner, it leaves it silky smooth and full of life. And talking about products, i'd suggest you don't use heat protection whilst styling - i find it dulls the hair and can contribute to split ends and that definatly isn't good if you want healthy hair.

Dying hair also makes hair thicker and adds a little volume. (That is if you're willing to dye your hair, you could stay the same shade - just match your hair colour with a box dye.)



There is many other shampoos that can help with voluminsing hair, also hair sprays help.

Blowdrying your hair whilst danging your hair over your head helps to create a base for you to then add volume whilst styling.



Rollers can help if you keep them in over night, they add a bounce and LOTS of volume easily :)

Like i said, YouTube it. You'll find everything you need there. Good luck %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment