Friday, November 19, 2010

How to take care of curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair, and i love my hair. Most of the time. I shower at night and i usually use a product called 'noodle head' to get rid of the frizz, and i use a hair pick instead of a brush. Is there any other special way to take care of curly hair? Should i cut it short? Keep it long? Help. Thanks.How to take care of curly hair?
first wash it with soft and silky tangling shampoo and conditioner in the evening.2nd dry hair not fully and then comb out your hair and brush it. it will dry out for it self without tangling. put your hair in big curlers. and in the morning take them out.How to take care of curly hair?
I find that when its long its easier 2 manage %26amp; less frizzy, probably something 2 do with d weight. I use a generous amount of leave in conditioner on d ends and a curl defining mousse(loreal's curl power mousse). Sometimes if its really frizzy I use some of d john frieda range either d mousse or curl control spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment