Friday, November 19, 2010

How to make relaxed hair curly?

I'm an african american with a relaxer in my hair. My question is how could I make my hair curly, without too much volume.How to make relaxed hair curly?
logically I think you would just use a curling iron...

but maybe relaxed hair does not take to a curling iron...How to make relaxed hair curly?
Roller or a curling or flat iron. You can also look into a process called Pin Curls. You can check youtube to see tutorials on how to do them. These will get your hair curly without heat - assuming you do them right.



I don't know how to devolumize hair. Most people want to add volume...
Try a braid out, or a twist out. Youtube has a lot of tutorials on how to do them. Some people do a lot of braids to get more volume, but I'd follow the YT link and do her tutorial. She only does 2 braids and it's has less volume but is still pretty. Bantu knot outs will have a less ';kinky'; look to them but they can be harder to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment