Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I grow out my hair?

I went to the hair dresser today and he cut off a lot of my hair :(

I've been wanting to grow it out and the hair dresser told me to trim my hair every 2 months at least but I think that's too much if I want to grow it out. What do you guys think?

and is there any product that can help my hair grow more quickly?How can I grow out my hair?
You need to trim your hair every 6 weeks. No less and no more. There's no product you can use to make your hair grow faster. However, if you take care of your hair and make sure you don't have split ends, it'll grow. You can use Herbel Essence's Split End Protector. Eat healthy because the vitamins you get from some foods are used in your hair to grow. Don't shampoo and condition your hair everyday. This slows down hair growth and makes your hair greasy. Try every 2 days. Avoid using heating tools, but if you just have to-use a heat protectant spray before straightening or curling.

Hope this helps :)How can I grow out my hair?
I haven't heard of any product, but don't go to the hair dresser every to months, unless you get split ends. If you get split ends go, but if you don't or they are not a problem to you, don't go every two months. The barber most likely wants to suck another twenty bucks out of you. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment