Friday, November 19, 2010

How long will it take my hair to grow seven inches?

Just wondering! Thanks in advance!How long will it take my hair to grow seven inches?
Well, depending on how fast your hair grows (the average length per month is: 1/2 inch per month), and your hair can grow from 1/4 inch to one whole inch per month). Anyways...in six months, it will have grown three inches (generally), and in a year, it will have grown six inches. So, about a year and a month. :) The shortest time is in 9-10 months. I hope I helped you! Good Luck!How long will it take my hair to grow seven inches?
Everyone is different. For me it would take a few years (my hair grows slowly) but for my friend it would only take maybe 1 year.
I would say about a year. I have read or heard your hair grows about half an inch a month. Based on that, about a year, maybe a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment