Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls, hair help please (I'm a guy)?

Ok... so I really don't know what to do with my hair. I provided pics below, one of them is just me, and another one is a close up of how my hair looks... is the length good, should it be shorter or longer? And how should I style it so it should fit me?



I just got out of the shower, so my hair's not really brushed... also I'm not smiling, sorry about that =)



http://nikonizer.yfrog.com/Himg691/scaled.php?tn=0%26amp;server=691%26amp;filename=meec.jpg%26amp;xsize=640%26amp;ysize=640



http://nikonizer.yfrog.com/Himg294/scaled.php?tn=0%26amp;server=294%26amp;filename=haird.jpg%26amp;xsize=640%26amp;ysize=640



My hair is wavy sort of, and btw, there's no product in my hair in either of these pics...Girls, hair help please (I'm a guy)?
I think you need to start brushing it farther up on your head, and let it grow a little....Girls, hair help please (I'm a guy)?
your hair is gorg, do not change a thing sweet cheeks!!!
aww LOL! i think you should brush the back to avoid them curls n also apply a gel without a wet look to the front xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment