Friday, November 19, 2010

How To Grow My Hair Faster And Healthier.?

there's no way to grow your hair faster. On average, hair grows about 1/2';/month. Some people have faster growth. Like mines grows 1/2';-1';/month.



First, I would recommend getting your ends trimmed! No, it doesn't really stop the growth because it's at the end of the strand and growth starts at the root, but it does go up to the shaft and slow it down.



I would recommend a shampoo without sulfate. Sulfate is that chemical that they use in floor cleaners to give it that soapy look. It breaks the hair off. This happened with mines. I was SO upset, my hair was coming out every time I touched it. I would definatley recommend a homemade recipe or an organic shampoo, like at Whole Foods. Just cause the bottle doesn't say ';helps grow faster'; or ';protects hair';, etc doesn't mean it's any good. Shampoo is just meant for cleaning out the hair.



You have to have a good diet. I don't know what race you are, but certain things help your hair be more healthy. Jojoba oil is good for all races. Massage the hair daily for 10 minutes. That's what I do. Vitamin E and other vitamins are essential for healthy hair and good growth. Try checking out the vitamins stores for a hair vitamin for you to take daily or get a multivitamin.



If you apply heat to your hair a lot, please stop. That's basically BURNING your hair alive. There's liquids %26amp; creams you can use like Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk to make it nice and straight.How To Grow My Hair Faster And Healthier.?
always condition your hair with protein masks

brush your hair

hair skin and nail pills

easy on heat appliances

dont wash everyday

use heat protectant

get trimmed when neededHow To Grow My Hair Faster And Healthier.?
replace your shampoo with conditioner as in wash your hair with conditioner not shampoo here is why

1. it grows your hair

2. it moisturizes it

3. it stops breakage/split ends completely

4. it makes it soft

also rinse your hair with cold water

No comments:

Post a Comment