Sunday, November 21, 2010

How long do Amazon take to deliver?

I have bought a pair of babyliss 2099U hair straighteners on the website on Tuesday, so I was wondering if I could recieve them by Saturday/Sunday, possibly sooner?How long do Amazon take to deliver?
Possible, Sure. I find the best way is to look at when they tell you it will be delivered. They do give you an estimated date under your account;orders. It depends on if its coming from a marketplace seller or from Amazon. It depends if its shipping UPS or Fedex or USPS. It depends if they shipped it Wedsesday or if its still awaiting shipment. Best bet, read what it tells you under your Orders.How long do Amazon take to deliver?
If you chose standard shipping, probably not. But if you chose expedited shipping, then it probably will. You might have received an email saying when the estimated time of arrival would be. P.S. This is how it works in the US so I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but I think it works the the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment