Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i make my hair thinner?

i have thick hair that's shoulder length and im trying to do the whole emo hairstyle (im not emo and i dont cut im gothic and scene which is emostyle) but because my hair is so thick im mixed (black, spanish and white) it sticks up in the back..what can i do to make it thinner?How can i make my hair thinner?
My hair is REALLY thick too but I like it being thick. Most people would be jelous so why would you want to make it thinner anyway? When my hair gets wet, I just brush it the way I want it to stay when it's dry. My hair is about shoulder length also so it usually dries with it sticking up in the back because every time I lean back, it changes the way it's going to dry. I would suggest putting your hair up in a high pony tail or clipping it up when it's wet.How can i make my hair thinner?
have a hair person take a razor and thin out the layers...? idk
get layers, and if you think your hair is too short for that, let it grow out.



im pretty sure though that if you ask your hair dresser to thin your hair they do it. i don't know how tho lol.
Straighten it with a flat iron. :) Make sure to use a serum or something though because it'll give you split ends without it.
You can have it styled and 'thinned' by your hairstylist. There's a scissors called ';thinning shears'; that hairstylists use for thick hair.
sounds as` though you're hair has been thinned in the past and you are havin the aftermath of this go to a good hairdresser and explain your prob they will help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment